Group Buy for Deja Vu X Professional
Thread poster: Skatrine
Skatrine
Skatrine
Canada
Local time: 06:00
English to French
Nov 7, 2007

I see that the group buy is stuck at 10 (out of the mandatory 25) and the limit date has passed. Yet it still seems possible to add one's name.

Does anyone know what's happening?

Pavel Blann
Pavel Blann  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 12:00
English to Czech
SITE LOCALIZER
I think... Nov 8, 2007

...they are trying to get as many people as possible to buy it regardless of a marketing deadline

cheers,
pavel

Gordon Adam (X)
Gordon Adam (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:00
German to English
+ ...
Group Buy 2007 Nov 2, 2008

Dunno if it's any help (for the future) but I also queried this via ProZ ticket and in the end,,even though the group never reached 25, I was able to buy DVX + 1 yr's ProZ membership at the stated price. What's more "atril" charged me the correct VAT at 5% for the Canary Islands (way below the VAT rate for mainland Spain). So, chapeau to both ProZ and atril!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Group Buy for Deja Vu X Professional

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »