Bulgaria
Local time: 03:09
Member (2005)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Jul 31, 2022

Hey guys,

Hope you can help me with this.

I have to quote a per-listing translation rate for clothing store listings for a local manufacturer.

Volume is 100-200 listings.

Based on a few samples, it looks like 1 listing contains 20-30 words of specific clothing-related terminology - will have to research English-language stores to get it exactly right because the wording will not only affect the buyers but also the search engine optimization (
... See more
Hey guys,

Hope you can help me with this.

I have to quote a per-listing translation rate for clothing store listings for a local manufacturer.

Volume is 100-200 listings.

Based on a few samples, it looks like 1 listing contains 20-30 words of specific clothing-related terminology - will have to research English-language stores to get it exactly right because the wording will not only affect the buyers but also the search engine optimization (SEO) of the site.

How much do you / would you charge for product listings?

Please share any advice you might have.

Thank you!
Collapse

Kevin Fulton
Kevin Fulton  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:09
German to English
Terminology research Jul 31, 2022

This job is more than translation. Normally terminology research is charged on a per-hour basis.

bg.Linguist
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Marina Taffetani
Abdallah Saeed
Luca Colangelo
Ana Cravidao

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation rate for product listings

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »