Spending cryptocurrency earnings
Thread poster: Mike Donlin
Mike Donlin
Mike Donlin
Local time: 13:00
SITE STAFF
Aug 30, 2022

For the International Translation Day live event (Sept 28-29), I will be presenting on cryptocurrency payments for language professionals about how to get paid in cryptocurrency and use your earnings.

This would not be about how to make money on cryptocurrency, but rather how to get it and then spend it from a debit card or move it to a traditional bank.

I am looking for personal experiences from language professionals who have received cryptocurrency as payment. ... See more
For the International Translation Day live event (Sept 28-29), I will be presenting on cryptocurrency payments for language professionals about how to get paid in cryptocurrency and use your earnings.

This would not be about how to make money on cryptocurrency, but rather how to get it and then spend it from a debit card or move it to a traditional bank.

I am looking for personal experiences from language professionals who have received cryptocurrency as payment.

It seems like different rules and offerings are available depending on where you live. ProZ*Pay offers cryptocurrency as a payout option , so some are already doing this.

Does anyone have an experience to share?

I'm [email protected] if it is something you would rather not post here.

Mike
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Spending cryptocurrency earnings

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »