Trados
Thread poster: Manuela Brehm
Manuela Brehm
Manuela Brehm
Local time: 11:59
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Apr 24, 2002

Alguém me pode dizer como é que eu desactivo o aparecimento do texto original de um documento traduzido em Word? Ou seja, aparec-me primeiro o texto original sublinhado e depois a tradução. Como ainda não sei trabalhar bem com este programa, talvez alguém me possa dar uma dica. Obrigada.

Pilar T. Bayle (X)
Pilar T. Bayle (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
You have two options... Apr 24, 2002

Depending whether you want to make it dissapear for good, or not.

1. You just don\'t want to see the text while you are translating: in Word, go to Tools>Options, disable Hidden Text in the first tab.

2. You want to give your client a clean file, no possibility of seeing whether you have used Trados or not. Go to trados (no need to open the document), Tools>Clean Up. In the window that opens, select the file you want to clean and whether you want to upda
... See more
Depending whether you want to make it dissapear for good, or not.

1. You just don\'t want to see the text while you are translating: in Word, go to Tools>Options, disable Hidden Text in the first tab.

2. You want to give your client a clean file, no possibility of seeing whether you have used Trados or not. Go to trados (no need to open the document), Tools>Clean Up. In the window that opens, select the file you want to clean and whether you want to update the memory.

Hope that helps!

Kind regards,

P.
Collapse

Andreia Silva
Andreia Silva  Identity Verified
Portugal
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Basta fazer o seguinte: Apr 24, 2002

se tiver o Office XX em Inglês:

No Word

Tools>Options

e em

Formatting marks desactive Hidden Text

Em Português:

Ferramentas>Opções

e em

Marcas de formatação (não sei se é assim pois não trabalho com versões em Português)desactive Ocultar texto (ou texto oculto)

Espero ter ajudado.

Continuação de bom trabalho

Andreia

Portugal
[addsig]

Manuela Brehm
Manuela Brehm
German to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Apr 24, 2002

Thanks for the help. Now I know how to make it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »