Tran Hai Ha  Identity Verified
Vietnam
Local time: 01:57
Member (2010)
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Send payment reminder message by batch May 12, 2021

Hello ,

Recently, I am not able to send payment reminder message by batch, however, I can send reminder for each invoice. Can you help me to fix it?

Is there any way to convert an open invoice to draft mode? We have a client list in the invoicing tool, I think it would be nice if there is a function which allow us to send a marketing or promotional email to them.

Thank you!

[Edited at 2021-05-12 09:25 GMT]

toasty
toasty  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 20:57
Member (2013)
Italian to English
Compact view? May 16, 2021

Is there any way to add a compact view setting for the invoicing tool? The list on the main landing page under 'invoices' is way too spread out and makes it impossible to see lots of invoices at once. Any way to add an option (much like Gmail has) for default, comfortable and compact views?

Elina Sellgren
Mikael Arhelger

Elina Sellgren
Elina Sellgren  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 21:57
Member (2013)
English to Finnish
+ ...
font size / compact view Mar 11, 2022

Since the latest upgrade, I have had to zoom out whenever I use the invoicing tool because otherwise I cannot see everything at once, e.g. in the list of invoices, I need to see the amount and invoice number and client, I have to zoom out to 80% every time. Then if I navigate elsewhere on Proz, I have to zoom in to 100% again. I am using the invoicing tool on desktop (naturally).

John Fry
John Fry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:57
Member (2010)
Japanese to English
+ ...
Chinese/Japanese characters are garbled in PDF Oct 11, 2022

Chinese/Japanese characters come out fine in the HTML version of the invoice, but are garbled in the PDF version of the invoice.
I have to write everything in English now.
I remember several years ago Chinese/Japanese characters in the PDF were no problem, so something must have changed.

Marc Rizkallah
Marc Rizkallah  Identity Verified
Austria
Member (2010)
English to French
+ ...
Allow reshuffling of line items by drag & drop [when creating an invoice] Oct 23, 2022

Hi,
Sometimes, in a long list of jobs for a client, I forget one and want to insert it in the middle of the list. At the moment I can't do that, I have to copy/paste every single line in a lower one, adjust all the numbers, etc...
A little hamburger icon along each line item, where i could drag it up/down and change its position with respect to other lines, would be mighty swell.

Alberto Cury
Alberto Cury  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 15:57
Member (2013)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Export these invoices into .csv file Jan 12, 2023

Hi there team!

Firstly, thanks for the tool, it's really amazing!

Now, when it comes to export the data, the .csv file that is generated contains inconsistencies that render the file improper for use.

Could you please have a look into that?

Thanks in advance and have a great new year!

absciarretta
absciarretta  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:57
Member (2008)
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Setting payment due date by client Sep 1, 2023

I really enjoy the invoicing program, it's so easy to use and has nearly everything I want.

There is just one thing that I would love to have: Being able to set payment due date by client instead of setting one overall. Clients have different dates they pay by, a few pay within 30 days, most within 60. Being able to set the due date by client, would make it easier to keep track of when I can expect my next payment.

Thanks!

Zaw Winmaung

Siw Shauni Hauger
Siw Shauni Hauger  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:57
Member (2012)
Norwegian to English
+ ...
Export to PDF not working Nov 30, 2023

This option has worked great for me for years, but now only makes an empty file that cannot be used for anything. I tried searching the forums, but found no information about this.

Thomas Veron [EI]

Thomas Veron [EI]
Thomas Veron [EI]
France
Member (2016)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Export to PDF not working Dec 14, 2023

The function to export invoices to PDF is often not working. The only thing that seems to (sometimes) help is to clear the cache of the browser.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Improving the invoicing tool

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »